Posted by Gina Mariehttp://soletshangout.com/double-dark-chocolate-gluten-free-zucchini-bread/
© 2013 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Double Dark Chocolate Gluten-Free Zucchini Bread
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 medium zucchini, grated finely
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (in liquid state)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup coarsely chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together your almond meal, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and cocoa powder. Stir until they are all combined well.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add your egg and beat with a hand mixer until it becomes foamy. Beat in your yogurt, coconut oil, vanilla, honey and vinegar until everything is very well mixed.
- Fold your dark chocolate and your grated zucchini into your egg mixture.
- Add your wet ingredients slowly into your dry ingredients and mix together well until a wet dough forms. Make sure that it is mixed well so that there are no dry pockets in the batter.
- Add your batter to the parchment lined loaf pan and put in the oven to bake for 35 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Lift your bread, using the edges of the parchment paper, out of the loaf pan and set aside to cool.
- Slice and serve! It will keep for about a week when wrapped tightly or stored in an airtight container.