Posted by Gina Mariehttp://soletshangout.com/veggie-lovers-easy-asian-slaw-with-sesame-dressing/
© 2015 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Veggie Lover’s Easy Asian Slaw
- 1 small head of red cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 2 ribs of celery, halved and sliced
- 1 cup broccoli slaw (I purchased this from Trader Joes, if you can't find it replace with shredded green cabbage or another veggie of your choice.)
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, chopped
- 1/2 cup jicama, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup scallions
- 1/2 cup fresh herbs (I used cilantro and mint)
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/2 cup [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1MZuKqV"]olive oil[/aflink]
- 1 tbs. [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1MZusAj"]toasted sesame oil[/aflink]
- 1 tsp. [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1IjV6Hs"]gluten-free fish sauce[/aflink]
- 2 tbs. [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1MZuFU8"]rice wine vinegar[/aflink]
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 tsp. [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1IjVhT5"]honey[/aflink]
- Chop and or shred all of the vegetables and place them in a large salad bowl. Garnish the top with scallions and herbs.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients together and whisk well until they are combined.
- Pour the dressing over the veggies, and toss with salad tongs. Eat and enjoy! ?