Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/apple-cinnamon-bourbon-hot-toddy/
© 2014 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Apple & Cinnamon Bourbon Hot Toddy
- 1 shot of [aflink u="https://soletshangout.com/apple-cinnamon-whiskey-musings-from-a-birthday-girl-mess/"]Apple & Cinnamon Infused Bourbon[/aflink]
- Juice of 1/2 a Meyer lemon
- 1 Tbs [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1vcEjh0"]raw honey[/aflink]
- Hot water to top
- 1 [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1tEO7ed"]Irish breakfast[/aflink] tea bag
- Sliced apples & cinnamon sticks, for garnish (optional)
- Add the Apple & Cinnamon Infused Bourbon to a tea cup with the lemon juice, and honey. Add the hot water and stir until the honey is dissolved.
- Once the honey is dissolved, add in your tea bag. Stir and allow it to steep for 3-5 minutes. Add sliced apples and a cinnamon stick to garnish. Remove the tea bag when you're tea is done steeping. Enjoy!