Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/arugula-citrus-salad-with-quinoa-pistachios-feta/
© 2014 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Arugula & Citrus Salad With Quinoa, Pistachios & Feta
- 1 bag of organic arugula
- 1 navel orange, segmented
- 1 pink grapefruit, segmented
- 1 persian cucumber, sliced
- 4 scallions, diced
- 3 sprigs of mint, chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 1/3 cup hulled pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup of cooked organic quinoa
- Juice of 1 Meyer lemon
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Wash, slice and prepare all of your salad ingredients.
- Add you arugula to the bottom of your salad bowl and then layer the quinoa, cucumbers, scallions, citrus fruits, cheese, nuts and mint on top.
- Add all of the ingredients for your salad dressing to a mason jar and shake vigorously until all of your ingredients come together.
- Pour your dressing over your salad and toss well to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!