Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/bacon-cranberry-roasted-brussels-sprouts-with-honey-dijon-dressing/
© 2013 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Bacon & Cranberry Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Honey Dijon Dressing
- 1 stalk of brussels sprouts, removed from stalk, cleaned and halved
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, washed
- 7 pieces of good quality bacon, fried till crispy and then cut into bite sized pieces
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1fOVfni"]raw honey[/aflink]
- 1 tbs dijon mustard
- 2-3 tbs olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Wash and half all of your brussels sprouts. Add then to a bowl and toss them with 2 tbs of olive oil. Salt and pepper them.
- Add your sprouts to a roasting pan. I used a french oven like this one. Roast sprouts by themselves for 20 minutes.
- While your sprouts are roasting, fry up your bacon. After your bacon is fried, set it aside to cool. Cut it into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- Remove your sprouts from oven and add in your fresh cranberries. Allow them to roast together for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove your sprouts and cranberry mixture from the oven and allow it to cool slightly.
- Mix together all of the ingredients from your dressing and whisk until it is all well combined.
- Add your bacon to your sprouts and pour the dressing on as well. Using a spoon, mix everything together so that the sprout mixture is covered with the dressing mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!
by Gina Marie