Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/balsamic-roasted-asparagus-cara-cara-oranges/
© 2015 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Balsamic Roasted Asparagus & Cara Cara Oranges
- 1 bunch of asparagus, bottoms trimmed
- 3 cara cara oranges,peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 tbs [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1E7xK3B"]avocado oil[/aflink]
- 2 tbs [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1Qg46hH"]balsamic vinegar[/aflink]
- [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1Qg4jBu"]Montreal Steak Seasoning[/aflink], to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper and set aside.
- Wash and trim the tough ends off of your asparagus. Peel and slice your oranges. Place them both on the lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle the oil and balsamic over the asparagus and season liberally with the steak seasoning. Using clean hands, roll the asparagus and oranges around until they are coated evenly with oil and vinegar. Make sure everything is laying flat on the pan before sticking it into the oven.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes, until asparagus is tender and the fruit is soft and juicy. Enjoy!