Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/beet-honey-yogurt-smoothie/
© 2013 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Beet, Honey & Yogurt Smoothie
2 smoothies adjust servings
- 1 medium beet, roasted & peeled
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 banana, chopped
- 1/4 cup plain organic yogurt (or coconut milk for vegan/paleo option)
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons of honey (depending on how sweet you like your smoothies)
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Roast and peel your beets
- Add all of your ingredients into your blender and process on high until everything is completely combined, about two minutes.
- Serve and enjoy with a friend!