Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/berry-lime-spearmint-tea-smoothie/
© 2015 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Berry, Lime & Spearmint Tea Smoothie
Spearmint Tea Ice Cubes
- 6 cups hot boiling water
- 6 [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1bjXFd2"]spearmint tea bags[/aflink]
- [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1yRtGUH"]Silicone cupcake liners[/aflink]
- 2 spearmint tea ice cubes
- 1 cup [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1GjCZg1"]full fat coconut milk[/aflink]
- 1 cup [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1K65wXI"]coconut water[/aflink]
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 cups loosely packed spinach
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 heaping Tbs. of [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1PktJwq"]grass fed gelatin[/aflink] (omit if vegan or vegetarian)
- 1 Tbs. [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1GjDl6m"]coconut oil[/aflink]
- Boil six cups of hot water and add it to a half gallon sized mason jar, or other large glass container that can withstand the heat of boiling water. Add six spearmint tea bags to the hot water, and allow the tea bags to steep until the water has cooled off.
- Once the tea has cooled, line a muffin tin with silicone cupcake liners. Put the lined muffin tins onto a baking sheet that will fit inside of your freezer. Pour the tea into the cupcake liners and put the baking sheet into the freezer. Allow the tea to freeze into ice cubes. This will take several hours.
- Once the tea has frozen, peel the cubes from the cupcake liners and put them into a freezer bag for later use.
- To make this smoothie, add all of the ingredients listed above into a high powered blender. Blend together until it is completely smooth. Drink and enjoy!