Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/broccoli-apple-quick-slaw/
© 2013 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Broccoli & Apple Quick Slaw
- 3 cups shredded broccoli slaw (I got mine from Trader Joes. If you can't find it, simply process broccoli stems in your food processor.)
- 1-2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1/3 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- 3 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbs raw honey
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Combine all of your salad ingredients into a large bowl and set aside.
- Add all of your salad dressing ingredients into a mason jar. Put the lid on your jar and shake vigorously until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Dress your salad, and toss together to distribute your dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!