Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/butter-wine-roasted-mushrooms/
© 2013 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Wine & Butter Roasted Mushrooms
- 1 package of crimini mushrooms
- 3-4 tbs butter, cut into small cubes (I used grassfed)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of red wine
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs fresh thyme, minced
- salt, pepper
- Extra thyme to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Clean your mushrooms and pat them dry.
- Put the mushrooms into a baking dish. Add in your wine, balsamic vinegar, garlic and thyme. Toss using a spoon so that the mushrooms are evenly coated.
- Salt and pepper your mushrooms to your liking and then add in the chunks of butter. Place the chunks evenly throughout the dish.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Mushrooms are done when they are tender and golden-brown in color. A wine and butter sauce should be bubbly and forming below.
- Remove the mushrooms from the oven and sprinkle with fresh thyme. Serve over pasta, or as a side dish. These would go awesome with a steak!