Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/caramel-chai-white-russians/
© 2016 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Caramel Chai White Russians
- 4 cups filtered water
- 12 [aflink u="http://amzn.to/278tmin"]chai tea bags[/aflink]
Caramel Chai White Russian
- 1 Tbs. either [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1TyiQH8"]brown sugar[/aflink] or [aflink u="http://amzn.to/278tChi"]coconut sugar[/aflink] (optional, to rim the glasses)
- Ice cubes (I like to make large once using these [aflink u="http://amzn.to/278tKNC"]silicone molds[/aflink])
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces chai concentrate
- 1 1/2 ounces [aflink u="https://goo.gl/1ybBzS"]Simply Pure Caramel Coffee Creamer[/aflink]
- [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1WjNt9d"]Cinnamon stick[/aflink], optional
- Prepare the chai concentrate by boiling 4 cups of water in a medium sized pot. Once the water comes to a boil, drop in the 12 tea bags and allow it to continue boiling for 15 minutes. After fifteen minutes, turn off the heat and all the tea bags to sit and cool in the water for an additional 15 minutes. Now, simply strain the tea through a fine mesh strainer, discarding the tea bags, and keep the concentrated chai liquid in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Allow to cool all the way in the refrigerator until it is cold. The tea should last for about five days in the fridge.
- If you wish to rim the glasses with sugar, do so before you make your cocktails. Simple put a little bit of water into a shallow dish, and a tablespoon of brown sugar or coconut sugar into another shallow dish. Dip the lip of the glass into the water and then into the sugar. The sugar will stick to the rim of the glass.
- To make this cocktail, add a large ice cube to a cocktail tumbler. First, add the vodka and then the chai concentrate. Stir with a spoon or a cocktail stirrer. Pour the Simply Pure Caramel creamer over the top. Stir once again and garnish with a cinnamon stick. Enjoy!