Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/carrot-apple-ginger-juice/
© 2013 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Carrot, Apple & Ginger Juice
- 4 carrots
- 3 small Pink Lady apples, chopped
- 1 Meyer lemon, peeled
- 1 English cucumber, peeled
- 1 head of Romaine lettuce
- 1 inch piece of ginger root
- Wash and prepare all of your veggies.
- Juice all of the veggies in accordance with your juicer's settings.
- Drink immediately, or put in an airtight container such as a mason jar and store in the fridge for later. You should drink your juice within 48 hours in order to get the most benefit from all of the nutrients. Make sure to store your juice with as little air as possible in your jars (so fill them close to the top!) so that the nutrients do not break down too quickly! Happy Juicing!