Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/citrus-fennel-salad-with-tahini-dressing/
© 2015 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Citrus & Fennel Salad With Tahini Dressing
- 1 pink grapefruit, peel removed and cut into slices
- 3 naval oranges, peel removed and cut into slices
- 3 pink cara cara oranges, peel removed and cut into slices
- 1 fennel bulb, shaved thinly
- 4 radishes, shaved thinly
- 1 bag of cruciferous greens mix (I get this mix at Trader Joes. If you don't have a Trader Joes, simply shred up a pound of Brussels sprouts, some red cabbage and a bunch of kale in your food processor.)
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, chopped
- 1-2 avocados, chopped
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Fresh cilantro & mint for garnish (optional)
- 1/2 cup [aflink u="http://amzn.to/16hQTSv"]olive oil[/aflink]
- 1/4 cup [aflink u="http://amzn.to/16u5rzc"]apple cider vinegar[/aflink]
- 1 Tbs [aflink u="http://amzn.to/16u5gUr"]raw honey[/aflink]
- 2 Tbs [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1LJcvYu"]tahini[/aflink]
- Prep all of your veggies and citrus. For the oranges, I like to cleanly slice off the peels as if I am going to supreme them, and then cut them into circles instead. I think it's visually really pretty. I use a mandolin to shave both my fennel and my radishes.
- Make your dressing by combining all of the dressing ingredients into a jar with a lid. Shake vigorously until everything comes together. Pour your dressing into your cruciferous greens and use your clean hands to massage the dressing into the greens. Plate your greens onto the platter or serving bowl of your choice and set aside.
- Add your snap peas, fennel, avocado and radishes. Top with the citrus, pomegranate seeds and fresh herbs. Toss before you serve and then dig in!