Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/easy-beef-kebabs-with-tangy-rosemary-chimichurri-gluten-free-paleo/
© 2013 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Easy Beef Kebabs With Tangy Rosemary Chimichurri
- 1 bunch of Italian flat leaf parsley
- 2 large sprigs of rosemary, destemmed
- 3-5 cloves of garlic
- Juice from one lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil (I used Meyer Lemon Olive Oil from [aflink u=" http://www.copperhilloliveoil.com"]Copperhill [/aflink])
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- pinch of salt, pepper, & red pepper flakes
- 1 lb steak, chopped into 1 1/2 inch pieces. We used sirloin tip, but you can use whatever cut you would like.
- Montreal Steak Seasoning, enough to coat your steak bits
- Heat up your grill.
- Soak a couple of wooden kebab skewers in water.
- In a food processor, add in your parsley, rosemary, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper & red pepper flakes. Process until almost smooth. Set aside.
- Season and coat your chopped up steak with the Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- Skewer your steak pieces onto your kebab skewers.
- Your skewers are going to cook quickly. My husband and I like them medium rare, and we grilled them for 4 minutes a side. Keep an eye on your kebabs and pull them off when they have reached your desire level of doneness.
- Serve up with a couple of heaping tablespoons of chimichurri and enjoy!