Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/grain-free-cookies-cream-trifle-with-berries/
© 2016 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Grain-Free Cookies & Cream Trifle With Berries
- 1 Batch of sheet cookie from [aflink u="https://soletshangout.com/chocolate-almond-cookie-pumpkin-ice-cream-sandwiches-gluten-free-grain-free/"]this recipe[/aflink], follow the instructions through step 8.
- 1 14oz can of chilled coconut cream
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 bag of frozen mixed berries, thawed (or two pints of fresh berries if they're in season!)
- Bake the cookies per the instructions in this recipe, following the instructions all the way through step 8.
- Thaw the frozen berries while the cookies cook. If you're using fresh berries, wash, prep and cut them up.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely. While they are cooling, add the chilled coconut cream to a mixing bowl with the maple syrup, and blend together using a hand mixer until it resembled whipped cream.
- Layer the trifle in large mugs or pint sized mason jars. Crumbled up some of the sheet cookie for the bottom of the trifle, layer that with berries and layer the berries with cream. Repeat. Top with more cookie crumbles! Enjoy!