Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/grain-free-double-chocolate-peppermint-cookies/
© 2013 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Grain-Free Double Chocolate & Peppermint Cookies
Serves 18 cookies adjust servings
- 2 3/4 cup [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1dyhVmd"]almond meal[/aflink]
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together your almond meal, salt, baking soda and cocoa powder. Stir until they are well combined.Set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together your coconut oil, maple syrup, peppermint extract, and vanilla. Make sure to whisk until they are well combined.
- Add your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients and mix together until they are completely combined and there are no patches of dry ingredients anywhere.
- Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Spoon your dough onto your parchment lined baking sheet one heaping tablespoon at a time. Leave approximately 2 inches of space between cookies.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the tops of the cookies start to look set and start to crack. Be careful not to overcook. Check them half way through.
- Let your cookies cool on your baking sheets for fifteen minutes or so and then serve! They are incredible when they are still all warm and melt-y!
by Gina Marie