Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/grain-free-stone-fruit-cobbler-with-lime-coconut-cream-a-giveaway-from-california-almonds-soletspigout/
© 2014 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Grain-Free Stone Fruit Cobbler with Lime Coconut Cream
- 2 peaches, chopped
- 2 nectarines, chopped
- 2 plums, chopped
- 2 cups of almond meal
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup of [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1raUNBB"]coconut oil[/aflink], liquid state
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbs vanilla
- 1 can of[aflink u="http://amzn.to/UuiIAF"] full fat coconut milk[/aflink], refrigerated overnight
- Zest from 1/2 a lime
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- 3 tbs maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash, pit and slice up all of the stone fruit into manageable bite sized pieces. Add the chopped up fruit to the bottom of an 8 inch pie dish.
- To make the filling, whisk together the almond meal, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon in a medium sized mixing bowl. In a separate bowl whisk together the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla. Pour your wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together with a wooden spoon until crumbly.
- Using clean hands, crumble the mixture on top of your chopped up fruit. Cover the top of the cobbler with aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Once 45 minutes have passed, remove the aluminum foil and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and you can see the fruit juices getting bubbly.
- Let the crisp cool on the counter for 15-30 minutes before serving.
- While you're waiting for the cobbler to cool, start on the lime coconut cream. Open up a can of coconut milk that has been refrigerated over night. The top layer should be thick and cream like. Scoop out that top layer into a bowl (just this layer, not the liquid that has separated form the coconut milk). Add in the lime zest and the lime juice along with the maple syrup. Using a handmixer, beat the ingredients on high until if fluffs up like whipped cream.
- Serve the cobbler topped generously with lime coconut cream. Enjoy!