Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/greek-tacos-with-lamb-tzatziki-sauce/
© 2013 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Greek Tacos With Lamb & Tzatziki Sauce
- 1 lb of ground lamb
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Olive oil, to coat the pan
- Granulated garlic
- Tomato, chopped
- Avocado, chopped
- Corn tortillas (lettuce or cabbage leaves for paleo)
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 3/4 cup grated cucumber
- Coat the bottom of your pan with a thin layer of olive oil (1 tbs or so) and allow it to heat up over medium heat.
- Add in your onions and garlic and saute them until they are translucent and fragrant.
- Add in your ground lamb and generously spice it with salt, pepper and granulated garlic. Brown your meat and allow it to cook through all the way with the onions and the garlic.
- Slice up all of your veggies and set aside.
- While you meat is cooking, you can start making your sauce. Combine the yogurt, garlic, and lemon juice in a bowl and stir together. Add in your grated cucumber and stir again until it all comes together. Set aside.
- Heat up some corn tortillas (or rinse off some lettuce or cabbage leaves) and assemble your tacos.