Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/green-spinach-lemonade/
© 2014 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
- 1 bunch of celery
- 1 large cucumber (peeled if not organic)
- 1 bunch of spinach
- 2-3 lemons (depending on how tart you like your juice)
- 2 green apples (add an extra apple for a sweeter juice)
- 1/2 inch piece of ginger (optional)
- Prep all of your ingredients and then run them through your juicer.
- Drink immediately, or store for up to 48 hours in the refrigerator in an airtight container such as a mason jar.
by Gina Marie