Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/honest-whole-30-recap-week-two-raw-zucchini-ribbon-salad-with-tomatoes-basil-olives/
© 2014 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Raw Zucchini Ribbon Salad With Tomatoes, Basil & Olives
- 3-4 large zucchinis
- 1 1/2 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 6-7 fresh basil leaves,chiffonade cut
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- Using a spiralizerwith the widest blade attachment, spiralize all of your zucchini and place into a bowl. If you don't have a spiralizer, you can use a mandolin or a vegetable peeler to make long ribbons. They won't curl, but it will be the same thickness and feel.
- Add all of your ingredients for your dressing into a mason jar. Put a lid on the jar and shake it until it is fully combined. Dress the zucchini ribbon and toss them until they are coated well.
- Add in the tomatoes, olives and basil. Serve and enjoy!