Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/kale-salad-with-golden-raisins-walnuts-pecorino/
© 2013 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Kale Salad With Golden Raisins, Walnuts & Pecorino
- 1 bunch of lacinato kale
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup raw walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup pecorino romano, shaved
- 3 tbs olive oil
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tbs raw honey, liquid state
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- Wash and prep your kale, removing stems and cutting the leaves into manageable pieces.
- Put your chopped up kale into a good sized salad bowl and set aside.
- Add your raisins, toasted walnuts and shaved bits of pecorino cheese.
- Combine all of your dressing ingredients in another small bowl and whisk until combined well.
- Dress your salad and toss using your hands. Massage the dressing into the leaves of the kale and allow it to sit for a few minutes in order to soften the leaves.
- Serve and enjoy!