Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/maple-sriracha-brussels-sprouts/
© 2014 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Maple + Sriracha Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound of brussels sprouts (about 20 sprouts)
- 3 tablespoons [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1gy2dx7"]maple syrup[/aflink]
- 1 tablespoon [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1nXIQl2"]sriracha[/aflink]
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and spray it with a little bit of olive oil spray (or other cooking spray you have on hand) then set it aside.
- Chop all of your brussels sprouts in half and put them in a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl combine your maple syrup and sriracha and whisk them together well. Pour this mixture over your brussels sprouts and toss thoroughly to coat.
- Pour out your sprouts onto your lined baking sheet and spread them out evenly. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until your sprouts are tender on the inside and crispy on the outside.
- Serve and enjoy!
by Gina Marie