Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/pumpkin-custard-cake-with-chocolate-chunks-gluten-free/
© 2012 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Pumpkin Custard Cake With Chocolate Chunks| Gluten Free
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of pumpkin
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of your dry ingredients (coconut flour, salt, baking soda, and spices) together in a food processor until they are well combined.
- Pulse in your pumpkin, eggs, coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix until it all comes together.
- Fold in your chocolate chips by hand.
- Put your mixture into a 9 inch buttered baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. I would recommend checking it after 25 minutes. Put a toothpick or a fork into the center of your cake and when it comes out clean you are done.
- Stuff Face.