Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/salmon-avocado-poke-gluten-free-paleo/
© 2016 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
- 1.5 - 2 lbs sashimi grade salmon
- 1/4 of a small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 large clove of garlic, pressed
- 1 tsp. [aflink u="http://amzn.to/21EBWFi"]minced ginger[/aflink]
- 2 Tbsp. [aflink u="http://amzn.to/21EBZ3Z"]sesame oil[/aflink]
- 1/4 cup [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1poicUW"]tamari[/aflink] (or [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1poidIv"]coconut aminos[/aflink] for strict paleo)
- 2 large ripe avocados, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions + more to top
- Rinse the salmon fillets, and gently pat them dry with clean paper towels. Remove any skin, and cut your fish into bite size chunks using an extra sharp knife.
- Add the chunks of fish into a mixing bowl with the chopped red onion, garlic, minced ginger, sesame oil and tamari. Toss everything together using a mixing spoon until the fish is well coated with the sauce.
- Add the avocados and the green onions. Toss again gently. Garnish with extra green onions and serve! I like to eat mine with white rice and little pickled ginger, but feel free to make it your own! Enjoy!