Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/shredded-brussels-sprout-green-apple-salad-with-avocado-pomegranate-seeds/
© 2014 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Shredded Brussels Sprout & Green Apple Salad With Avocado & Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 stalk of Brussels Sprouts, cut off the stalk
- 3 green apples, cored
- 1 pomegranate, seeded
- 2 avocados, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1zk3ZaY"]pepitas[/aflink]
- 1/2 cup[aflink u="http://amzn.to/1ucbDEo"] olive oil[/aflink]
- 1/3 cup [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1xNhOOh"]apple cider vinegar[/aflink]
- 1 heaping tbs of [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1sEdD3M"]dijon mustard[/aflink]
- 1 tbs of [aflink u="http://amzn.to/10ZL6ye"]raw honey[/aflink]
- Using your food processor fitted with the shredding blade attachment, process the Brussels sprouts and green apples into a slaw. Add these to a bowl and set aside.
- Combine all of the ingredients for your dressing and whisk together well. Dress the shredded sprouts and apples and toss well until it's mixed in and coated evenly.
- Add the pomegranate seeds, avocado and pepitas. Dish up and serve!
by Gina Marie