Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/simple-heirloom-tomato-burrata-salad-an-ode-to-summer/
© 2013 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Simple Heirloom Tomato & Burrata Salad
- 4-5 heirloom tomatoes in various colors
- Small bunch of basil
- Olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Toast (I used Udi's gluten free bread)
- Burrata cheese
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Wash and chop all of your tomatoes and add them to a large bowl.
- Wash and finely chop your basil and add that into the bowl with your tomatoes.
- Drizzle some olive oil over the top of your tomatoes and add in a generous pinch of sea salt. Stir until all of the tomatoes are coated. Crack a little fresh pepper over the top of your salad.
- Serve with a hunk of fresh burrata cheese and toast.
- In addition, you can serve with some balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
by Gina Marie