Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/sour-green-apple-ginger-vodka-spritzer/
© 2014 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Sour Green Apple, Ginger & Vodka Spritzer
The juice portion of this recipe will make enough juice for about 4 cocktails. The cocktail recipe tells you how to assemble a single drink. Happy Cocktailing!
- 4 medium green apples, cored and sliced
- 1 lime, peeled
- 1 inch piece of ginger root
- 3 ounces apple ginger juice
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- Sparkling water (or ginger beer), to top
- Crushed ice
- Apple slice, for garnish
- To make the juice for this cocktail, run the apples, ginger and lime through a juicer. Set aside.
- Add crushed ice to a tall cocktail glass until it's more than halfway full. Add the juice and vodka and stir well. Top your drink with sparkling water for a tart cocktail or exchange the sparkling water for ginger beer if you like a sweeter cocktail.
- Garnish with an apple slice if you're fancy. Bottoms up!