Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/spring-asparagus-salad-with-pistachios-and-pecorino/
© 2017 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Spring Asparagus Salad with Pistachios and Pecorino
5 adjust servings
For the Salad
- 2 bunches of organic asparagus, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 4 ribs of celery with leaves included, chopped
- 1/3 cup finely shredded pecorino
- 1/3 cup raw pistachios
For the Dressing
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Chop off the tough ends of the asparagus and discard. Now, chop the asparagus and add it to a large salad serving bowl. Do the same with the celery. Finely chop the red onion and add that to the bowl as well.
- Make the dressing my combining the avocado oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper. You can do this by whisking the ingredients together, or by adding everything to a pint sized mason jar with a lid and shaking until it's combined. Pour the dressing over the veggies and toss them well.
- Top with the finely shredded pecorino, and pistachios. Toss and serve! Enjoy!
Not into cheese? Leave it out. It will still taste awesome!