Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/stone-fruit-sweet-tea-blackberry-sangria/
© 2014 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Sweet Tea & Stone Fruit Sangria
- 1 bottle of chilled rosé wine
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 2 cups sweet tea (I used the Green Tea Lemonade from Trader Joes, but feel free to sub in your favorite kind of sweetened tea)
- 6-8 pieces of stone fruit (I used peaches, nectarines & plums)
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Sparkling water, to top
- Chop up the stone fruit, and add it to the bottom of a large pitcher. Add in the blackberries and lemon slices as well.
- Pour the bottle of wine into the pitcher over the fruit. Add in your triple sec and sweet tea. Stir well.
- Allow the sangria to sit in the refrigerator for a couple of hours, or up to overnight. The longer it has time to rest, the more the flavors of the fruit will come out into the wine. It gets tastier with time.
- Once it's ready (and had reached your desired flavor), serve over ice and top with sparkling water. Enjoy!
by Gina Marie