Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/super-green-apple-juice/
© 2014 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
- 1 large (or two medium) Granny Smith apples
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 2 Persian (or 1 regular) cucumber
- 1 bunch of celery
- 4 large collard green leafs
- 1 Meyer lemon
- 1 1-inch piece of ginger root (optional, but it's great for digestion!)
- Wash all of your vegetables and your apples. Peel your lemon. You can also peel your cucumber if it is not organic. Cut up any of your produce that needs to be cut up in order to fit down the shoot of your juicer.
- Process your ingredients through your juicer.
- Drink juice immediately or store it in an airtight container such as a mason jar for up to 48 hours. Juice is most nutrient dense when consumed immediately.
by Gina Marie