Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/three-ingredient-watermelon-mint-slushie/
© 2014 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Watermelon & Mint Slushie
- 2 cups watermelon, cut into cubes
- 1-2 cups of ice
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- Put your watermelon into your blender and process on high. It should turn into liquid fairly easily, especially if you are using a high powered blender.
- Add in your ice. Less ice will make it easier to sip through a straw, more ice will make it easier to eat with a spoon. I usually use about 1.5 cups, but have gone all the way up to 2. Also, if you are NOT working with a high powered blender, add in your ice a cup at a time and process in between.
- Add in your mint and process again until you have one consistent slushie mixture.
- Pour and serve!
- If you have leftovers, consider freezing them into ice cubes. You can add the ice cubes to your blender later and have another slushie waiting to go!