Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/turmeric-cauliflower-tabbouleh-salad-with-veggies-herbs-peaches-gluten-free-grain-free-paleo-vegan/
© 2016 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Turmeric Cauliflower Tabbouleh Salad With Veggies, Herbs & Peaches
- 1 bag of riced cauliflower **see note
- 2 yellow peaches, pitted and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 english cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch of parsley, chopped
- 7 large mint leaves, chopped
- 7 large basil leave, chopped
- 1/3 cup [aflink u="http://amzn.to/2cKUT4P"]avocado oil[/aflink]
- Juice from 2-3 juicy lemons
- 1 Tbsp. [aflink u="http://amzn.to/2cpzsG2"]apple cider vinegar[/aflink]
- 1 tsp. [aflink u="http://amzn.to/2denC36"]turmeric powder[/aflink]
- 1 tsp. [aflink u="http://amzn.to/2cXcKo4"]raw honey[/aflink] (sub in maple syrup for vegan option)
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- pinch of [aflink u="http://amzn.to/2dbvfEJ"]sea salt[/aflink]
- pinch of black pepper
- Add the bag of cauliflower rice into a serving bowl along with the veggies and the peaches. Top the salad with your fresh chopped herbs.
- Whisk together all of the ingredients in the dressing until it comes together and there is no separation.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss it well. The white cauliflower will turn a golden color from the turmeric. Make sure to toss it so that the cauliflower is coated throughout. You don't want any dry patches.
- Once the salad is dressed, serve it up and enjoy! Make it a meal by adding your favorite protein. I love serving this up with some pan seared shrimp!
I got a bag of riced caulifower at Trader Joes. If you don't have a Trader Joes near by, that's ok. It just takes a few extra steps. Start with a head of cauliflower. Remove the leaves and the stem. Cut the cauliflower into florets. Process the florets inside of a food processor until the grains are small and look like rice!