Posted by Gina Mariehttps://soletshangout.com/turmeric-roasted-sweet-potatoes-parsley-tahini-sauce/
© 2015 So...Let's Hang Out. All rights reserved.
Turmeric Roasted Sweet Potatoes With Tahini Parsley Sauce
- 8 cups chopped sweet potatoes (I used both regular sweet potatoes & Japanese sweet potatoes)
- 3 Tbs. [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1iewCmO"]coconut oil[/aflink], melted
- 1/2 tsp. [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1Jai3GC"]ground ginger[/aflink]
- 1 tsp. [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1Jai6lA"]turmeric[/aflink]
- 1/2 tsp. [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1Y8KsrG"]cloves[/aflink]
- 1 tsp. [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1JaigcR"]sea salt[/aflink]
- 1/4 tsp. [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1Y8KQ9G"]black pepper[/aflink]
- 1 bunch of flat leaf parsley
- 1 large clove of garlic, peeled
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbs. [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1Ko1KeA"]tahini[/aflink]
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup of [aflink u="http://amzn.to/1Ko1Qms"]olive oil[/aflink]
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper and set it aside.
- Combine your sweet potatoes with the melted coconut oil and spices in a large mixing bowl. Mix together until the oil and the spices are evenly distributed over the potatoes.
- Pour the potatoes out onto the lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Once 20 minutes has passed, remove the potatoes form the oven, stir them up and bake them for another 10 minutes, or until they are cooked through and slightly crispy.
- To make the sauce, simple combine all of your sauce ingredients into a high powered blender and blend together until smooth. Use this as a dipping sauce for your sweet potatoes, or drizzle it over them after they come out of the oven. Either way, you can't go wrong. Enjoy!