Hey, friends! We’re back with a brand new episode where we feel ALL the feelings. I hope you enjoy! If you have a minute to rate us on iTunes or give us a review we’d be STOKED! Thank you so much! xox
- Gina has the same thumbs as Megan Fox. We’re going to start a Clubbed Thumb Club.
- Beth has big hands and excels at Thanksgiving hand turkeys.
- Crows and rats have infiltrated the neighborhood. A murder of them. Send help.
- Beth went on a yoga trip and got farty in the mountains. Yes, it was a case of the altitoots. Totally a thing.
- We cry in yoga. Maybe a lot. Deal with it.
- Beth is throwing a yoga retreat with her lady friend Vyana. They’re called Wild Spirit Retreats, and you should totally go. You can cry in class. It’s a safe space.
- Talking on the phone makes us weird because texting has ruined everything. Great. Great. Ok, LOVE YOU! Bye. *awkward face emoji*
- Gina wrote A Few Words On Body Shaming and posted a photo of her body in a bikini on the internet. People had things to say, and so do we.
- Kathryn Budig makes us super happy in this video. We’re all real women, my friends. #AllTheBodyLove
- In this week’s Gluten Free Gossip, we’re chatting about being a great gluten-free house guest as well as an awesome host to guests who have food allergies. You can get a ton of this info from this awesome post.
Have a questions for us? Write to us here, and we’ll try to answer your questions on the air! xoxPAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.