Look, guys! I’m actually sticking to a series. Gimme five.
You can see the first edition of this new crush n’ gush series here.
Basically, here are all the things that got me straight crushin’ this week. Plain and simple. It’s food, it’s funnies, it’s a little bit of nudity. Don’t look so surprised.
Hope you’re having a killer weekend! xox
- What a difference a comma makes!
- Food gone WILD! I’m loving these photos.
- Emily makes my Hawaiian heart go pitter-pat with this recipe.
- I would like it if Sherrie could come over and make me this fancy a$$ avocado toast.
- Writer’s block. The struggle is real.
- My friend Simone wrote a cookbook. I made the lemon pound cake. IT WAS BONKERS, PEOPLE. BONKERS.
- This is what happens when you take a four year old to The French Laundry.
- I’ve got a big ol’ blog crush on Alanna and a big ol’ crush on this corn bread.
- All the naked bodies. Body love to the max. (WARNING, if you click here you’re gonna see some nude-y nudes. NSFW, unless you work from home or someplace awesome that allows you to look at pretty and tasteful nude body photos).
- This Vine video was nine months in the making. So creative.
- I mean, if you’re going to go running…
- I’m a tart for tarts. This Peach + Amaretto number from Pure Ella looks silly good.