Welcome to the first edition of You Got Me Straight Crushin’, Boo.
I thought it was high time to start a new series on this blog– mostly so I could use this photo of Emma looking all hoochie-mama-human on the couch. Kidding. Kind of. Look at that dog. She’s shameless.
I wanted to have a space where I could fan-girl gush over the things I’m loving, direct you to stuff that will make you laugh, introduce you to awesome bloggers and generally let you know what’s got me crushin’ (boo). I realize the name of this post is ridiculous, but I just can’t help it. It felt right.
Should we do this thing? Let’s check out some of my favorite things this week! Yay!
- This girl went to TGI Fridays to see just how endless the endless appetizers were. She was there ALL DAY.
- Dogs in a photobooth.
- These Roasted Grape and Rosemary Savory Goat Cheese Mini Tarts from my friend Beth have got me DROOLING.
- Guy Walks Into A Bar.
- For all of those moments when texting turns to crickets.
- Bahn Mi Fries look WAY too good. Seriously, Stephanie. You’re killing me. I’m not over it.
- This video might have made me cry. I’m always curious about people’s stories!
- Laura’s Instagram account is one of my FAVES. Hardcore girl crush.
- THIS MOVIE. ALL THE FEELS.
- That time Renee was like, “I’m just going to make this epic eggplant with turmeric yogurt sauce, no biggie”. This blog, you guys. So beautiful.
- Nerding out over my friend’s Ice Cream E-book. All of these recipes are EXTREMELY allergy friendly. HOLLA!
- Emma made BREAKFAST POPSICLES over at The Kitchn!
- That time Joy The Baker used green tea ice cubes in a smoothie! Brilliant.