Oh, man. It’s Episode TWO of The So…Let’s Hang Out Podcast!! We totally got approved by iTunes. We’re pretty much professionals at this point. Or, totally not at all. Probably that one. But, if you want to help us out and give us a rating or review on iTunes, you would totally be helping us with our professional status. If you wanna hit that subscribe button? Even better. You’re the best. Below you’ll find the show notes for this episode!
- Beth went to Mexico while Gina got glutened.
- Gina went to her cousin’s wedding and cried all the tears. Because, weddings.
- Beth’s dad has an incredible mustache.
- When opening coconuts goes VERY wrong. Considering buying this tool.
- Caitlin Jenner broke the internet. Gina thought she was being supportive, and then Jon Stewart was like…
- Dear Strangers, we’ve compiled a list of questions that would be best if they were never ever asked to anyone ever. Even on the internet. Unless you’re Ryan Gossling. Apparently, we make concessions. We’re not proud. #stangerdangerisreal
- Some people have babies in their pants. That’s just life.
- Garbage TV is like low grade meditation. Beth is all about The Real Housewives. Gina can’t stop watching The Bachelorette. We both have very low standards.
- Do you feel embarrassed by your dietary restrictions while eating out with your friends? Meh. Don’t be embarrassed. You rule. But, if you are, we’ve got some tips.
- Getting glutened is REAL. Let us help you get through it with a list of tips and tricks. Activated Charcoal and L-Glutamine are both lifesavers. Not to mention ALL the bone broth and ALL the lemon water.
Thank you so much for hanging out! Have a question for us? Write to us here.
Like what you’ve listened to? Tell yer friends! It would also be great if you wanted to rate and review and subscribe to us on iTunes!PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.