We’re back, and we’ve got lots to talk about! You can find this and all of our other episode on iTunes! If you have a minute to rate us or give us a quick review we would be STOKED! Thank you sooo much, everyone. Hope you enjoy! xoxox
- Gina went to LA where she got to visit family, hang out with Beth, and witness the craziest display of dog humping possibly EVER.
- Beth made meatballs. Mama couldn’t have them. But, Mama don’t care.
- Cosmopolitan Magazine wants us to spice up our lives by having sex on campfire logs. We’re asking questions. Lots of them.
- Some thoughts on Magic Mike XXL and why wearing that amount of baby oil is dangerous.
- Don’t put a wooden spoon in your food processor while it’s running. Also, make your broth in a slow cooker. Life lessons.
- Gina googled herself and ended up finding a few things. A world record for bee bearding as well as her father’s doppelgänger. Yes, a dad-ppelgänger. Mind blown.
- This iPhone ap might tell you that you look like Angelina Jolie or Jeff Goldblum. Pretty much the same.
- Almond Flour vs. Coconut Flour. THEY’RE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE SAME THING. We’re walking you through it.
- Turns out the internet is making everything into a dip. We’re not into pizza dip. But, s’mores dip looks dangerous.
- These allergy friendly marshmallows are everything.
- Did you ever do da dip? Or, maybe the tootsee roll? We did. Also, the dinosaur.
Have a question for us? Write to us here and we’ll try to answer your questions on the air. xoxPAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.